Body Shaping Tips
Shape Your Body and Get a Flat Tummy Fast!
9 Easy Tips
Muffin top, spare tire, love handles, we have many cute names for that extra weight around the middle. Trouble is, it doesn’t feel so cute when it’s your stomach. And to be honest, flat abdominals are just plain sexy. You feel great and you look great. So let’s take a look at how to say good-bye to that “cute” weight and get a flat mid-section fast!
1. Add twenty to thirty minutes of cardio exercise to your day. Cardio tends to put some people into a panic. You don’t have to run a marathon to get cardio exercise. A brisk walk around the block will get the job done. Moving your body burns fat. It kicks your metabolism up and helps your body burn fat all day long.
2. Eliminate carbonate beverages unless it’s water. Carbonate beverages are a double edged sword. They’re often sweetened or have artificial sweeteners which have the effect of spiking your blood sugar and slowing your metabolism. The bubbles also tend to cause bloating so your tummy looks bigger than it really is.
3. Stand up straight. Better posture makes tummies look smaller and tighter. Slouch and your tummy is forced outward.
4. Eat lean protein with every meal. Protein slows your digestion so you burn energy at an even rate. Your blood sugar doesn’t spike and you don’t crave junk.
5. Eat a high fiber diet – fruits and veggies! Fiber clears out your digestive track so you don’t get bloated. It also helps you feel full. This is important. The less often hunger strikes, the less you eat.
6. Eat more often. Eating smaller meals five to six times a day helps keep your blood sugar humming and your metabolism rolling along and burning fat. Try to include protein and fiber in your meals and snacks.
7. Drink a glass of water before each meal. (You can also drink green tea instead). Water helps flush the toxins from your body. Toxins motivate your body to store fat and block the metabolism process. Water also helps you fuller so you don’t eat as much during mealtime.
8. Consider adding yoga and Pilates to your workout routine. These two types of exercise focus on strength and form. They improve posture and they burn fat.
9. 10,000 steps a day and then some! Move your body more every day. The fastest way to get a flat tummy is to boost your metabolism. Now the key here is to also make sure you eat the same amount or less so you’re burning more than you’re consuming. Doctors and personal trainers recommend taking at least 10,000 steps each day. If you add a regular cardio workout to those 10,000 steps you’ll see the fat melt off. You’ll have a flat tummy before you can say “tummy tuck, no way!”
The best and fastest way to a flat tummy is to start moving your body more. Boost your metabolism. Combine that with a diet rich in fiber and lean protein and you’ll be well on your way to that flat tummy you’ve been striving for.
To To schedule a FREE Body Shaping Consultation, just give my office a call or CLICK HERE.
|< Prev||Next >|
Praise 103.9's Afternoon Angel
CLICK HERE for more