Body By Fisher Now COVID Safety Update
Bariatric physician, Dr. Jon Fisher, is following all precautions to help keep his patients and staff safe and healthy during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. As the Corona Virus (COVID-19) situation is evolving, we want all of our wonderful patients to know that we are staying informed and are following all precautions to keep our patients and staff safe. In order to comply with Governor Wolf’s recommendation, I have temporarily closed our office locations at City Ave. and South Broad St.
My Feasterville and Tabor Ave. offices will remain open, since they are Family Practice offices too. We will have limited hours, by appointment only, no walk-ins. We will see patients from all offices.
For City Ave. & South Broad St. patients: you may be seen at Feasterville or Tabor. If you have already pre-paid, you can come to Feasterville or Tabor to receive your medication.
Coronavirus Update (3-22-20):
Dr. Jon Fisher from Dr. Fisher’s Medical Weight Loss Centers in Philadelphia, PA says, “These are uncertain times and we are dedicated to keeping our centers that are still open, safe for our patients to come in to start or continue their weight loss and wellness plan. We are here for you!” You may call or email with any questions you have.
Just as we are trying to limit any virus spread, so can you. Here are things you can do…
- Hand hygiene, washing frequently and for at least 20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Throw any tissues directly into the trash can.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
Here is the link to a free resource provided by the CDC website that gives helpful information. In order to control the evolving situation, in our two open practices we are asking the following:
- Patients who are sick, especially with a fever, sore throat, and body aches, should not come in. Please reschedule.
- If you have recently traveled to an affected area, do not come in, Please wait until you know you are not infected (14-day recommendation).
- We ask that you please try to not bring your children with you when you come in for your visit. If you must bring your children, they need to be monitored. If necessary, you may need to check in at the front desk, provide your cell phone number, and then wait in your car with your children, until your turn. Then come in with your children to the exam room. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN IN YOUR CAR UNATTENDED.
This is an evolving situation, and we will keep you informed as we go along. For patients in our program who are unable to leave their house, you can follow Dr. Fisher’s program using the Body Focus EZDietPlanner & Fitness Tracker ™ App. This online weight loss tool will help you follow our program and monitor your progress online or on the go.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Fisher, Philadelphia Weight Loss Doctor, call his office at 215 642-8984 and let us know what your weight loss goals are. Since the Body by Fisher Now Diet is part of a comprehensive medical weight loss program, we are able to design it so that it’s right for you even if you have a medical condition such as diabetes, arthritis, hypertension, or high cholesterol.
About Dr. Fisher’s Medical Weight Loss & Aesthetic Centers
Our medical providers are the heart of our clinic. They take the time to hear your concerns and treat you as a person — not a diagnosis. Our physicians have diverse backgrounds/specialties and are dedicated to providing the most up-to-date, high-quality medicine you’ll find anywhere. Take a moment to learn more about our medical team. To schedule a Free Consultation at one of our 4 weight loss centers, give us a call or use our online scheduler. At Dr. Fisher’s Medical Weight Loss & Aesthetic Centers, Philadelphia’s leading center for losing weight and looking great, we understand the frustrations associated with failed attempts to shed those unwanted pounds and offer a safe, medical solution that is proven to work!
- Dr. Fisher’s Weight Loss Centers Locations: Feasterville, South Philly, North Philly, and City Line Ave
- Dr. Jon Fisher’s Aesthetic Centers in Philadelphia, near the Main Line and Bucks County, employ licensed skin care specialists who’ve made a career helping people find the very best anti-aging solutions.